10/19/2019

Welcome to the Wicked Nest

I'm a lover of art and entertainment, which can come in the form of painting, sculpture, books, comics, music, film, television, and video games.

The Wicked Nest (Named after the album by thrash metal band Helstar) is simply a blog for writing my thoughts on the aforementioned subjects whenever the mood hits. It started as solely a place for music reviews, but my style of writing has changed so I've removed my old reviews. Since half-abandoning this blog, I've posted my since written music reviews over on RateYourMusic, and will post a few choice reviews from there to restart things off here, but you can just read them over there if interested.

If you happen to stumble across this blog, I hope you enjoy the random meanderings.

No comments:

Post a Comment